Keywords: asymmetric synthesis, chiral resolution, homogeneous catalysis, phase transfer catalysis, upscale.
We develop different chemical processes using organic and organometallic chemistry.
We are aware of green chemistry trends and look for the all possibilities to make
your processes with lowest wastes and maximally economic by changing the typical
solvents like dichloromethane or methanol for water.
Cleverly designed reagents give possibility to carry out the reactions even at room
temperature with acceptable times and good yields that most of times can save a lot of electricity.
We offer the following services:
Below is a list of some of our most recent successes:
- Synthesis of enantiomerically pure compounds on a kilo scale on request
We use both good established and new methods of asymmetric synthesis,
homogeneous and phase transfer catalysis; have a worldwide network of
contacts: suppliers of chemicals, manufacturers, analytical services,
- Effective separation of enantiomers
Classical crystallisation, preferential crystallisation, chiral HPLC.
- Customer's processes optimisation
We offer services of processes optimisations to lower production costs by saving time, electricity,
lowering the amount of wastes, changing the typical organic solvents for water, etc.
- Purification of customers samples
- Upscale of different processes
- Synthesis of new chiral molecules
- Synthesis of organometallic reagents
- 24 Processes developed and established on industrial scale
maleic acid, rac-1,1'-bi-2-naphthol,(1R,2R)-1,2-diphenylethylenediamine, (R)-2-chloromandelic acid, etc.
- Upscale of countless processes for industrial production
(3R,4R)- and (3S,4S)-pyrrolidine-3,4-diol hydrochloride (1), (R,R)- and (S,S)-2,2'-isopropylidenebis(4-phenyl-2-oxazoline) (2),
(R)- and (S)-(-)-α-methoxy-α-trifluoromethylphenylacetyl chloride (3), (R)- and (S)-2-((4-chlorophenoxy)methyl)oxirane (4),
both enantiomers of chloro[(3-amino-1,2-diphenylethyl)(4-toluenesulfonyl)-amido](p-cymene)ruthenium(II) (5), L-and D-penicillamine (6), etc.
- Synthesis of more than 20 new chiral molecules has been developed
(S)-3-Amino-1,1,1-trifluoro-propan-2-ol, S-1,1,1-Trifluoroisopropanol, etc.
Please contact us
to request more details!